Spinning and static 45mm Diam. Extendable from 7'4" to 9'10" (2.24 to 3m), Can load up to 1102 Lbs (500 kg) vertically and 617 Lbs (280 kg) horizontally. Adjust height with hex key Upper Support Dome and Base with Silicone Ring
Do not miss such a hot exercise - Pole Dancing. Come and build an amazing body with the benefits of general and exotic fitness.
1. Spinning or Static Modes
- Adjust the screw nuts on the bottom base to achieve the spinning or the static status, suitable for beginners to finish entry-level actions, or to achieve more professional and difficult poses
2. Safe & Sturdy
- All metal construction with electroplated chrome finish, durable and sturdy
- Can load up to 1102 Lbs (500 kg) vertically and 617 Lbs (280 kg) horizontally
- Screw the tube and high precision joints (almost seamless) together for maximum strength, stability and smoothness.
- Bottom & top plate is protected by aprons to improve stability and protect wood floor and ceiling
- You can also setup with Carpet Floor that its thickness does not exceeded 1 cm (13/32 inch).
3. Easy Installation & Extension
- Accommodate different ceiling height from 7.35 to 9.84 ft (224 to 300 cm)
- Extensions included 125mm(4 15/16"), 250mm(9 13/16"), 180mm (7 1/16").
- Suitable Ceiling Height: 88 3/16" to 118 1/8" (224 to 300 cm)
- Vertical Weight Capacity: 1102 Lbs (500 kg)
- Horizontal Weight Capacity: 617 Lbs (280 kg)
- Adjustable Black Screw Pole Length: 0" to 7 1/16" (0 to 18cm)
- Top and Bottom Base Plate Diameter: 9 1/16" (23 cm)
- Top and Bottom Base Plate Thickness: 3/16" (4 mm)
- Apron Thickness: 3/16" (5 mm)
- Pole Thickness: 1/16" (2.2 mm)
- Pole Diam.: 1 3/4" (45 mm)
- Material: 40Cr Steel
- Net Weight: 24.03 lbs. (10.9 kg)
- 1x Upper Pole
- 1x Bottom Pole
- 3x Extension Poles
- 1x Decorative Pole Cover 7 1/2" (19 cm)
- 1x Connecting Pole 7 11/16" (19.6 cm)
- 1x Top Plate
- 1x Base Plate
- 1x Manual
- 1x Set of Assemble Tools
Warnings: This pole should be fixed on a solid but not imitated and suspended ceiling! Thank you.
Tips: Measure the distance between your ground and ceiling and refer to the diagram below to decide if you need to install either the extension pole A, extension pole B or extension pole C or all of them, or none of them. In the following steps, we will take scenario of installing extension pole A & B as an example. Note: Each scenario has overlap, please always increase the number of extension pole used if possible.